Tuesday, October 27, 2015

NEWS: Imaginext Collectible Figures Series 6 Revealed (Plus Codes!)

No, we weren't expecting them either but the latest series of Imaginext's Collectible Figures is landing at retail as we speak... And we have images AND codes!

The latest release of blind-bag figures features a smaller roster than previous waves, with just six figures in the line-up. However, as I'm sure you'll agree there's not a single filler here in what's possibly the most engaging and interesting range of figures so far!

The above images were shared by members of the Imaginext Generation Facebook Group - who also managed to figure out the ''secret'' codes for each figure (check the rear, top corners of the pack for an indented number if you're new to the line...) Please note that I have not personally verified these codes but they are reported to be accurate:

00 - Dino Mech
02 - Female Pilot
04 - Gnome
05 - 4 Arm Alien
06 - Chicken Suit 
99 - Jester

The figures have already appeared in Fred Meyer stores in the Washington area, so hopefully we'll see them nationwide soon!

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I suspected there'd be another series soon but not THIS soon. And yeah, as I said above, it's a smaller run but I don't see any fillers this time around...

      Delete
    2. I work in retail, and on a whim I walked through my Imaginext aisle. I was amazed when I saw that we had series 6 out.

      Delete
    3. I've seen a few Facebook posts about them being at retail but have had no luck in my area yet. Hopefully I'll find something soon!

      Delete
  2. Found at Target tonight. Thanks for the codes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad they helped! (No signs of them here yet!)

      Delete
  3. No filler, huh? Show me your armies of Amelia Earhart guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't generally buy more than one of each figure but she'd make a pretty cool addition to the more steampunk-ish Pirate sets.

      Delete
    2. And I'd be happy to show you my armies of all the figures - if I could find them!

      Delete
  4. Just found a set of these today at a Target! Grabbed all 6. Me and my little one love them! Such cool minfigures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've had no luck finding them yet but I'm hopeful I may have some success this weekend, as I'm hitting my ''lucky store.'' :)

      Delete
  5. Kristenjmurray@yahoo.comJanuary 24, 2016 at 2:20 AM

    I have seen at Target. Where else do you have luck finding them? I'm looking for the chicken (my son is OBSESSED). Anyone got an extra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a particular Walmart that's about 30 minutes from us and, on most occasions, I'll find what I'm looking for there. Sadly I didn't get a chance to go there this weekend (thanks, snowstorms!) but I'm hoping to get over there in the near future.

      Delete
  6. Found them today at Target. Thanks for the codes posted. Saved me $3 a pack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! No signs of them here yet! :(

      Delete
  7. Came across these at my local Smith's grocery store. The packaging looks very Easter-like. I'm a sci-fi fan, so I nabbed the Mecha-Godzilla and Alien. Thank you for the codes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting for series 7 , i have some ideas: a yeti man,hockey player,hot dog man,a castaway ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am waiting for series 7, i have some ideas: a yeti man,a hockey player,a hot dog man,a castaway...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...